Delegating CSPR Stake
What You’ll Need
A compatible wallet with a CSPR balance: Casper Signer. More wallets, including Ledger, are planned for the future.
Connect a Wallet
You can access the wallet Sign In screen by clicking
Sign In from the top navigation menu of CSPR.Live. Then follow these steps to sign in using the Signer app:
From the Sign In screen, click
Sign Inunder the Casper Signer option.
The Signer app window will open automatically. From the Signer window, when prompted to connect Signer to site, click
Connectagain to approve the connection.
Now, you can change the connected account by using the hamburger menu of the Signer app if you like. Notice that ✔️ indicates the active account.
Access Delegate Stake Wizard
Once you’ve signed in to CSPR.Live, you can access the Delegate Stake wizard in a few ways.
OPTION 1: Click
Walletfrom the top navigation menu, then click
OPTION 2: Click
Validatorsfrom the top navigation menu. From the Validators table, click on any Validator to access their details. Click the
Step 1 - Delegation Details
- Start by choosing which Validator you would like to stake with. If a Validator is not already selected, you can search for one using the Validator search box, or, if you have a Validator in mind, paste their Public Key.
- Next, enter the Amount of CSPR you would like to delegate.
Step 2 - Confirm Details
- Review the details of the transaction.
- Next, enter an Amount.
- If everything appears correct, click
Next. If there is something you wish to change, you can return to the previous step by clicking
Back to Step 1.
Step 3 - Sign
Sign with Casper Signer
- Signer app window opens. Make sure that the Deploy hash in the Signer window matches the Deploy hash in CSPR.Live before continuing.
Signin the Signer window to sign and finalize the transaction.
Step 4 - Done
The stake delegation initiates as soon as the deploy is signed. You can review the details and status of the deploy by clicking